• Access to independent, expert, property and legal advice
• A dedicated Property Investment Adviser will assess your client’s cash flow affordability, investment timeframe and present them with a tailored Property Investment Analysis
• Arrange an independent legal practice to review the contracts of sale
• Conduct pre-settlement inspections with your clients to identify any defects
• Co-ordinate and recommend a quality rental property manager
• Conduct regular reviews and provide ongoing advice to your client on their property investments
• Keep the Valued Intermediary Partner and your client informed when opportunities arise or economic situations change and advise on how best to take advantage of these situations
• Provide an ongoing education service to our Valued Intermediary Partners and your clients to increase everyone’s property investment knowledge.
The John Hopkins Group provides these services, along with many others and where possible negotiates additional benefits for your clients that purchase a property through our property investment advisory group.
Benefits of becoming a John Hopkins Referral Partner
How do I refer a client?
How do I join?