Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) have many benefits, such as:
- Being able to purchase direct property through SMSF
- Great choice of investments
- Flexibility of being in control
- Low fees for high account balances
However, investors operating a SMSF need to ensure they comply with many regulations that govern them. Failure to comply can incur penalties and interest charges from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
John Hopkins Accounting provides a specialised Self Managed Superannuation Service providing an administration, reporting and compliance solution to clients with Self Managed Superannuations Funds.
John Hopkins Accounting will provide you with unparalleled support and assistance for:
- Keeping your SMSF records up to date daily.
- Ensuring your SMSF meets all ongoing compliance requirements.
- Ensuring the SMSF investments satisfy the regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the Fund’s Trust Deed provides the retirement options you require.
- Co-ordinating specialist audit, pension and actuarial services.
Benefits of the John Hopkins Accounting Self Managed Superannuation Service:
- Online portfolio reporting
- Investments of choice and stockbroker of choice
- Fixed dollar administration fees
- Full SMSF compliance service
- Competitive set up and ongoing fees