For 30 years the John Hopkins Group has successfully aligned itself with accounting practices, financiers, financial advisory businesses, solicitors and many other types of organisations, through our Valued Intermediary Partner program.
Valued Intermediary Partners are independent organisations who establish a strategic business alliance or association with the John Hopkins Group.These organisations work with the John Hopkins Group to introduce prime residential investment property to their clients as another step towards achieving their financial independance.
Benefits to Valued Intermediary Partner businesses include:
- Add value, scope and protection to your client relationships by confidently meeting a greater range of client needs through the John Hopkins Property Investment Advisory Service
- Establish a new revenue stream and improve the overall value of your business
- Relationship with the John Hopkins Group Property Investment Advisory Group with nearly 30 years experience
- Marketing support like client workshops, property tours, client newsletters, brochures etc
- Ongoing support and training from the John Hopkins Group
- Be involved in the Australian property investment industry through a relationship with a pioneer in the industry
Valued Intermediary Partner Program
Benefits of becoming a John Hopkins Referral Partner
How do I refer a client?
How do I join?